Fall camp takes place in October, and is more about a fun time, being creative, and showcasing the kids’ talents. The camp targets a much larger, diverse group from Bangkok and is easier to earn points to attend.
Over the course of a few days, the kids take turns participating in groups based on their abilities or desire to learn a new skill. We refer to the groups as “crews”, and each crew is associated with a different category including music, dance, drama, art, and athletics.
- The Music Crew – This group is for those who like to sing, play, or make music. Kids can practice singing popular songs, or write new ones, play an instrument, learn to make music, etc.
- The Dance Crew – This group is for those who like to move and dance. Kids can learn a new dance, practice different styles of dancing, come up with their own dance to popular music, etc.
- The Drama Crew – This group is for those who like to act or perform. Kids can come up with a skit or play, perform a comedy show, write and tell a story, practice their acting or performing skills, etc.
- The Art Crew – This group is for those who like to draw, paint, color, or be artsy. Kids can learn and practice art skills, draw pictures or stories, paint a masterpiece, make crafts, etc.
- The Athletic Crew – This group is for those who like sports and more physical activities. Kids can participate in a variety of sports like soccer or volleyball, learn to play new ones, run some drills or obstacles, play other games etc.